How to Prepare for Your First Class
There are a few things every student needs to have prepared before joining a class at EduMEE. Here is a quick list:
- Register at www.edumee.com
- Enroll and purchase a class
- Have a PC, Mac, Chromebook, or iPad available with good internet access
- Recieve your student Microsoft email account information from EduMEE
- Download Minecraft: Education Edtion
- Log into Teams on Class day 10-15 minutes early to ensure your camera and microphone work properly
- Having a notebook and pencil may be useful, especially for math classes.
- Be ready to have FUN!
- Locate Your EduMEE Email Account Information 00:05:00
- Download and Sign into M:EE 00:10:00
- Open MS Teams and find your Class meeting link 00:05:00
- Ensure your camera and microphone work properly 00:10:00
- Check other Features on Your EduMEE App 00:05:00
With over 20 years of experience in early childhood education and teaching through play, I am excited to be a part of such a fun and innovative company. As a teacher, I know that children are experts at discovering and finding answers through inquiry and play. I have been a homeschooler for several years as well and understand the unique frustrations of being both a parent and a teacher. I am a wife and mother to three children, a caregiver of two dogs and two bunnies, I love walks out of doors, gardening, and playing video games with my sons.