Lost in time with Jake Compton:
You have been sent back in time and must use your knowledge of Native American history to travel back in time, solve the puzzles, and break out.
ISTE 4c. Critical thinking, problem-solving, and decision making
Students use critical thinking skills to plan and conduct research, manage projects, solve problems, and make informed decisions using appropriate digital tools and resources. c. Collect and analyze data to identify solutions and/or make informed decisions
Performance expectations for Lost in Time with Jake Compton
Students will demonstrate collaboration by working as a team to solve all 4 puzzles.
Students will demonstrate some basic knowledge of Native American cultures.
Student Activities in Lost in time
- Examine the clues. What do you notice?
- Share your ideas and listen to your classmates’ ideas.
- Test what you know. If the lock doesn’t open, take another look at the clues and try again.
- Solve all the puzzles before time runs out. Don’t get Lost in Time.
- 8 – 10 years old
- Critical thinking
- Project Based Learning
- Windows PC, Mac, Chromebook, or iPad
- Access to Minecraft Education Edition (included FREE with enrollment)
More courses like this one are here: https://www.edumee.com/courses/