We are hoping you never have need for this page , but just in case…
If you receive this message – check on the ff:
- We can’t connect to the service you need right now..
- You only have one version of the application installed (Windows)
- Your connection is using a proxy server (Chromebook)
- Your firewall is not blocking any URLs required for launch. Refer to our IT admin guide for these URLs
We are unable to connect to the library, this can happen if your computer is offline, or access is blocked. The 3 possible reasons –
- In-game Library access
- The following URLs needed to be allowed access from your network in order to access the library content.
- https://*.xboxlive.com (Library/Demo Lesson)
- https://*.playfabapi.com (Library/Demo Lesson)
- You do not have internet access or your web filter is blocking access.
- Our service for delivering content in the library is currently down.
- You have had our game running for an extended period of time (e.g. overnight) and you have lost connection with the library. We recommend you close and re-open the game and try to access the library again.
- You are on an older version of our game, 1.12 or earlier and need to update