How to prepare for your first class
0 out Of 5 Stars
5 steps to help your students have a great first class on Edumee
To set your students up for the best possible first class experience, follow these 5 simple steps:
1. Download Minecraft E:E
3. Watch This Minecraft Tutorial
Learn basic Minecraft controls to help your student connect with their teacher at Edumee.
4. Test Teams
Join a test meeting with your student to make sure Teams is working properly on your device.
Have your student practice the following:
- Turn off / turn on microphone
- Turn off / turn on video
- Click the ‘Chat’ button and type ‘hello!’ into the chat box
5. Prepare for class
- Review the Student Code of Conduct with your student.
- Make sure your student’s webcam is working so they can check-in with the teacher at the beginning of class.
- Make sure that any required materials are ready before class starts. Your teacher will let you know in the classroom if your student needs to bring anything to class.
A note on safety:
Student safety is our top priority. Learn more about how we keep kids safe on Edumee and what you can do to help.